Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Download jon.dus' new set directly

I've been trying to figure out the best way to share the music that happens here at Coup d'Taco in ways other than the stream. My initial idea was to set up torrents (which should be happening as of tomorrow) but along with that, I'd like to provide a direct link for download. This is a great idea because of the simplicity, but can be expensive due to bandwidth issues. However, I put two and two together and am going to use the technology at You Send It to make this happen.

jon.dus' By The Numbers

This link will take you to You Send It's site. From there, just click to download the file. That's it. Now you can play it wherever and whenever you want. These links go dead in a week or after it's downloaded too many times (I think) so get on it now, and please let me know if this kind of thing works for you. I'll make all the sets available this way if so.

No comments: