Thursday, May 05, 2005

Arriba!

It's Cinco De Mayo today and I couldn't be happier. First of all, it's beautiful here in Brooklyn. Second of all, Cinco De Mayo is a holiday held sacred by myself as well as the rest of the taco-loving public. Third, and most importantly, I have a new set. I was going to cook one up myself, but instead I just ordered one from our brand spanking new DJ Zanzibar.

I'll level with you here... It's a little bit scary whenever a new DJ is added into the fray. However when I heard Zanzibar's mix for the first time, I knew he'd fit in perfectly. Check out the tracklisting on the right. He incorporates The Eurythmics, They Might Be Giants, Utah Saints and The Zombies with a great political/Communist undertone. It's playing today at Noon EST and 10 PM EST and I strongly suggest you check it out.

The file will be available for download as well, but you all will have to tell me which format you'd prefer. Let me know!

No comments: