Tuesday, March 07, 2006

No one expects the Coup d'Taco inquisition!

Greetings everybody, it's your now probably mostly-forgotten podcast friends Coup d'Taco. Where have we been? Sleeping. Hibernating for the winter. Regathering our collective strength in preperation for the New Coup. Stronger, Faster, Better. We've streamlined sets to an hour in length, packing only the truly finest music that the universe has to offer. And now it won't be just me running my mouth on the blog, it'll be any of our fine DJs, talking about music, new sets, promotions or what have you. I'm very excited for this, and I hope you get in the spirit soon.

To kick things off, my new set is now up. Click the link to download, or go over to the right and click the RSS or XML feed to get the information you need to get this podcasted. Get in the spirit!

Tacologic - Reanimation


No comments: