Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A Diary Of My Last Few Weekends



You know guys, if you're anything like me, you may spend your weekends getting drunk with all sorts of people (not these kinds of people, but people like this. By the way, The MisShapes throw a good time. If you live in the NY area, look them up.) The best part about these weekends are getting pretty drunk and dancing to really good music. Thankfully, I have a fairly good collection of most of the music they play at the clubs I go to, so I can recreate the experience at home or at a friend's house.

But, what if you don't know me?! What if you're not 21 and can't go drinking with us!? There's little else to do but download this set, get a hold of your favorite bottle of liquor, hit the lights, hit the bottle and hit play.

Download: LOVE and BEATS - A Diary Of My Last Few Weekends

Enjoy it through all midweek. Burn it to a CD and listen to it while going to work, at work or in the break room on your iPod. Bring it to a friend's house this weekend and tell them you brought "the jump off." I'm glad to help as always.


I haven't eaten all day and I just had the most insane urge for this... But that's a different story! See you guys soon and enjoy the good tunes!

AND DON'T FORGET:
To stay super up to date on the crew, add us on Myspace and LiveJournal!

No comments: