Monday, March 13, 2006

New mix idea

So I gave it a week, but none of the other DJs are yet in the swing of things. That's okay, they will be. Meanwhile, I'm going to try to start spouting forth ideas for mixes and about music. Here's my first.

Awhile ago, a friend of mine who does music for a bar, told me that the bar was having a Risk tournament. She goes on to say that she has to now come up with a mix to play in the background during it. I thought this was an awesome idea, and plan on exploring some options.

What would be in your Risk mix?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Ana Ng" - TMBG (I don't want the world, I just want your half)
"Down Under" - Men at Work
"Everbody Wants to Rule the World" - Tears for Fears

I can't think of anymore at the moment...

Jeff Ramos said...

The most epic song ever:

Deadly Avenger - We Took Pelham

I was listening to it just now and I felt like storming a castle with a beat machine and a blood stain trumpet.