Friday, April 01, 2005

First Post

It's April. Spring is in the air. And it's finally time for Coup d'Taco to go on the air! This project has been a brainchild of mine for a few months now, and after a lot of planning, emailing, and working, it's ready to begin. I'm new to this whole Blogger thing, so cut me some slack with how it looks, links and all that. Please give me suggestions and advice though! This is new territory for me.

How it works: The Coup is a handful of DJs who make two-hour long, eclectic mixes for your listening pleasure. The kickoff, which should be the first week of April, will have four mixes. After that, there will be at least one new mix a week, possibly more. I'll also make torrents of the files, and seed them for download, if you prefer that way. Ideas like direct downloads and podcasting may happen at a later date.

Spread the word. Radio is on the rise again.

No comments: